What is the ABS Difference?
At the Advanced Body Sculpting Institute, we offer advanced, proven, effective liposuction results.
- True, state-of-the-art liposuction and fat grafting technology
Did you know that the majority of liposuction treatments performed around the country are still using technology developed in the 1970s? Traditional liposuction practices use power-assisted liposuction techniques that have remained unchanged since these technology was first introduced in 1973. More than 40 years of technology have come and gone since, offering incredible improvements in our fat reduction capabilities.
The ABS VASER and Atraumatic-PAL combination provide patients with unmatched body contouring results.
Through the combination of VASER and Atraumatic-PAL the following can be achieved:
- Atraumatic-PAL: (power-assisted liposuction)
- Delivers the same, profound fat sculpting, but the specialized design of the cannula significantly reduces bruising, pain and swelling since these technologies minimize damage to surrounding lymphatics, veins and small nerves. Traditional liposuction uses traumatic cannulas to remove fat, which result in more damage to surrounding tissue during the procedure.
- Two-layer (Deep and Superficial)
- Dual action fat removal technology make it possible to remove twice as much or double the fat removal than regular liposuction.
- Skin Tightening
- can be accomplished by placing the VASER right underneath the skin, not possible with regular liposuction without very high risk of deformity. Deformities with skin tightening with the VASER are virtually zero.
ABS providers employ the best technologies and techniques for less recovery time, improved comfort, better results through PRO-NOX, UGFAT, VASER and HVP.
- Utilization of PRO-NOX technology makes this procedure virtually painless.
- UGFAT (Ultrasound grafted fat augmentation) enables ABS plastic surgeons to perform liposculpture and deliver highly precise body sculpting results.
- HVP (Wells John HVP Auto-graft Infusion System) is a modern, streamlined fat collection system that ensures safety, efficiency and optimal fat retention for fat graft procedures.
- Advanced fat grafting techniques enable ABS Plastic Surgeons to safely and rapidly augment a versatile range of areas of the body such as the buttocks in both men and women. See our Brazilian Butt Lift & Bro-Zilian Butt Lift!
ABS Surgeons are top-ranked body sculpting specialists with world-class training.
Every ABS surgeon is held to consistent, world-class standards and trained to provide appropriate treatments that fit your personal anatomy.
ABS Surgeon Training Ensures Consistent Results Painlessly
- All surgeons are trained to the same standard of these state-of-the-art techniques.
- Standardized utilization of PRO-NOX technology makes procedures virtually painless.
- ABS surgeons are certified to have access to the most modern, high-quality surgical facilities to ensure the best experience and environment for every patient.
At ABS, our mission is to provide our patients with state-of-the-art-technology and state-of-the-art techniques in the hands of highly and uniformly trained plastic surgeons who recommend the correct procedures for the correct patient, delivering twice the results.